Wednesday, October 15, 2014

busy life...

Sorry I've been gone for awhile. My daughter ended up getting admitted to the hospital for pneumonia.  We were only there one night and got to leave the next day, but it's still rough.  She has officially been sick for a week today.  This mama is wore out. 

she's slowly getting better. We have a ton of homework to do. While we were in the hospital the "Toy cart" came around and gave her a great toy! She got 8 new princess barbies! She was ecstatic and that was the first smile we had seen since being there! I had no idea that they even did that, it was a great way to make her feel special! I'll have to donate to them. 


So My blood sugars as you can imagine have been off the charts all over the place, from 60-400! I'm a worrier as it is, and when it comes to my kid I'm even worse at being worried about her all the time! especially when sick, and then sick enough to be in the hospital, made it a thousands times worse. 

Let me just tell you the hospital is no fun.  Her oxygen alarm went off like every 10-20 min ( no exaggeration!) so I maybe got a hour of sleep, she only slept maybe 3-4 hours herself. But she felt amazingly better after the IV's! so we got to go home and now we are just trying to get her feeling better. We do a little bit of homework everyday so it's kind of like a taste of homeschooling. ( I've been thinking about homeschooling) 

But we are on the road to recovery!! This weekend she goes to her dad's. My husband and I had planned a trip to Miranda Lambert's new B&B for this weekend, I'm hoping Ally is well enough I can go without worrying the whole time. But it should be fun! I'm looking forward to some relaxation! 

Til next time y'all! 
Tara 

No comments:

Post a Comment