Thursday, October 23, 2014

it's been a while............

It's been awhile since I have blogged. I'm a horrible blogger b/c I tend to get in these ruts of things. I go in spurts. Sorry!

Yesterday I went to bed at 630 PM.  I was so tired, I had body aches and I just didn't feel that great. So I left my husband to put up food, and do dishes and put the kid to bed. I had him wake me up to tuck her in and I went back to bed. I just didn't feel well. I slept 13 hours last night. I feel much better today, yet I'm still tired.

My Blood sugars have been in the high 300's for a few weeks now. STRESS I'm sure.  But also I stopped eating low carb b/c well the convenience of it wasn't that easy. Especially with Ally in the hospital.

Anyways. I'm just not feeling up to PAR these last several days. I'm not exactly sure whats going on. But I just don't feel the greatest.

I'll blog more later.

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment