Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Holy batman! 300!

Holy batman! Woke up to a bs of 304. YUCK!! 

Bs is such a funny little things, you can go to bed Normal, wake up high with your pump on ( no it's not occluded ) for no darn reason! 

So I did my correction and drank my coffee, we will see how it is in the two hour range.  I also woke up with sinus congestion and cough so could be that I'm getting sick? Who knows! 

I had a total hysterectomy back in June, every since my hormones have been off and they totally effect my diabetes. I can't take any HRT b/c they have all made my bs sky rocket into the high 300's to 500, can't be having that crap! So I just go started on Brisdelle its the only non hormonal medicine that helps hot flashes.  been on it for about 9 days and i love it! So lets hope it stays that way. 

I already have two babies here today. They are both asleep.  My daughter leaves for school in about 20 min and she's fed, dressed, we read two chapters in her Juney B book and now she's listening to her new frozen book that reads to her. So it's a peaceful morning around here. EVERYONE is happy at the moment. next baby should be here in about 15 min, then I'll have the same three babies I had yesterday. They all get along great, it really wasn't that bad! hoping today is the same! 

I am frustrated with myself tho, I meant to wake up at 6 about 45 min before my first baby gets here, that way I can drink  coffee and BLOG and read blogs.  I'm totally addicted to blogging and reading blogs and when I don't get it in the mornings i get upset with myself. BUT I am the one who CHOSE to sleep in. I'm just so tired. Luckily it worked out for me that the babies are tired and already napping! one fell asleep just laying on the floor, the other in the swing... woot woot. 

Off to spend a few more min with my sweet daughter before she's off to school. Have a blessed day! 
Tara 


No comments:

Post a Comment