Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Praying for my daughter.......

Woke up with a blood sugar of 254, doesn't make any sense since last night it was perfect and I literally had like ZERO carbs... UGH! 

Today I have three babies, two 8 month olds and a 1 year old.  It's a trying day, but I'm pretty darn good at it b/c they are all ASLEEP at the same time... WOW, I amaze myself sometimes.  They really are good babies and get along very well which helps me out a lot.  

I think I'm just stressed out a bit so there for it's making my bs higher than they should be.  My daughter is 6, she's in first grade this year. She hates it, she hates the fact that she is away from me during the day, she hates going, she hates being there, she hates homework she has kids that make fun of her every day and well she's not doing very well in school.  One thing is she uses the restroom 8 times in a two hour period, ( she has always urinated more often, but it's getting worse) I'm taking her to the doctor next week, and I'm going to make them check her for diabetes.  I pray pray pray that she doesn't have diabetes, but with me being a type 1 I just want them to run an A1C and check it for me and I'll feel better knowing it was checked.  So b/c she urinates so often she gets behind at school and then rushes to complete it and it's less than acceptable work so she has to REDO a lot of papers, and she is 6 so she's a bit of a "time waster" but that's prob normal lol.  Anyways, I've been thinking about homeschooling her.  BUT do I have the patience for that?? I don't know? I'm worried about it.  I've made the decision to try this year and see if as the school year progresses that it gets easier and better for her, 1 reason being b/c i need to do research on homeschooling and if that's the road we take what program to use etc. I have also decided that if she does come back with diabetes that I will home school, I think that it would stress me out more to send her to school and trust someone who knows very little about diabetes to treat her for lunches etc. Blood sugars are a scary thing and even scarier in children. 

So if you're the praying type, please pray for my daughter Ally, that we figure out whats causing her symptoms and that it's nothing bad. 

I'm off to tend to the babies.... Have a great day! 
Tara 

No comments:

Post a Comment